Scott W. Wine
Director since 2014
Business experience: Mr. Wine is the Chief Executive Officer of CNH Industrial N.V., a global leader in capital goods including agricultural and construction equipment, trucks, and commercial vehicles. He has served in this position since January 2021. Prior to joining CNH Industrial, he served as the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Polaris Industries Inc., a worldwide manufacturer and marketer of innovative high performance motorized products. He served as Chairman from 2013 to 2021, and Chief Executive Officer from 2008 to 2021.
Other public company directorships:
- CNH Industrial N.V.since 2021
- Polaris Industries Inc. from 2008 to 2020
- Terex Corporation from 2011 to 2020
Skills and qualifications:
- Chief executive experience: Mr. Wine’s experience as the CEO of a large international manufacturing company gives him broad and valuable experience in a business focused on growing operations within domestic and overseas markets.
- Corporate governance: Through his prior experience as the Chairman of a public company, Mr. Wine provides corporate governance expertise to our Board.
- Customer experience: Mr. Wine contributes to our Board a current perspective on retail business gained from his leadership of a consumer-focused company.