Roland A. Hernandez
Director since 2012
Business experience: Mr. Hernandez is the Founding Principal and Chief Executive Officer of Hernandez Media Ventures, a privately held company engaged in the acquisition and management of media assets. He has served in this capacity since January 2001. Mr. Hernandez served as Chairman of Telemundo Group, Inc., a Spanish-language television and entertainment company, from 1998 to 2000 and as President and Chief Executive Officer from 1995 to 2000.
Other public company directorships:
- MGM Resorts International since 2002 (Compensation Committee Chair; Audit and Corporate Social Responsibility Committees)
- Fox Corporation since 2019 (Audit Committee Chair; Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee)
- Take Two Interactive Software, Inc. since 2019 (Compensation Committee)
- Belmond Ltd. (formerly Orient Express Hotels Ltd.) from 2013 to 2019
- Vail Resorts, Inc. from 2002 to 2019
Skills and qualifications:
- Corporate governance: Through his past experience as the Chairman or Lead Director of several public companies, Mr. Hernandez brings to our Board significant expertise in corporate governance issues and practices.
- Financial reporting and accounting: With his extensive past and current experience on the audit committees of the boards of public companies, Mr. Hernandez brings broad financial reporting and accounting expertise to our Board.
- Customer experience: Mr. Hernandez brings deep expertise of customer expectations to our Board, gained through his prior experience as the leader of a consumer focused company.