Kimberly N. Ellison-Taylor
Director since January 2021
Business experience: Ms. Ellison-Taylor is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of KET Solutions, LLC, a consulting firm focused on business growth, innovation, strategy, transformation and inclusive leadership. She has served in this capacity since April 2021. Ms. Ellison-Taylor served as the Executive Director of Finance Thought Leadership of Oracle Corporation, a Fortune 100 company that provides products and services for enterprise information technology environments, from April 2019 to April 2021. Ms. Ellison-Taylor served as the Global Strategy Leader in the Cloud Business Group of Oracle from September 2018 to March 2019 and as the Global Strategy Director in the Financial Services Industry Group of Oracle from July 2015 until September 2018, where she led worldwide teams to develop and executive strategies dealing with cloud data, information security, fraud prevention and detection, and customer experience. From 2016 to 2018, she also served as the chairman of the American Institute of CPAs, the world’s largest member association representing the accounting profession. Prior to joining Oracle in 2004, she held roles at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center, Motorola and KPMG and served as the Chief Information Technology Officer for Prince George’s County Government in Maryland.
Other public company directorships:
- EverCommerce Inc. since 2021 (Audit Committee)
Skills and qualifications:
- Community or sustainability leadership: Ms. Ellison-Taylor brings to our Board current expertise in overseeing climate risk and creating sustainable growth strategies, gained through her certification in the Diligent Climate Leadership Program.
- Customer experience: Ms. Ellison-Taylor brings to our Board expertise relating to customer opportunities and expectations, gained through her prior experience as the senior leader of a consumer-focused company.
- Digital, technology, or cybersecurity experience: Through her past experiences at a company providing innovative technology products and services, her experience as a Chief Information Technology Officer, her current roles consulting on innovation and transformation and teaching Emerging Technologies and Innovation at Carnegie Mellon University, Ms. Ellison-Taylor brings to our Board vast expertise of innovative technology that is particularly relevant to our company.
- Financial reporting and accounting: Ms. Ellison-Taylor’s experience as a CPA and former chairman of the American Institute of CPAs provides valuable financial reporting and accounting expertise to our Board.