John P. Wiehoff
Director since January 2020
Business experience: Mr. Wiehoff is the retired Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., a multimodal transportation services and third-party logistics company. He served as Chairman from 2006 to 2020. He also served as President from 1999 to 2019 and as Chief Executive Officer from 2002 to 2019. Prior to 1999, Mr. Wiehoff served in various senior leadership roles at C.H. Robinson starting in 1992 and began his career at Andersen Worldwide LLP with several different positions, including audit manager.
Other public company directorships:
- Polaris Industries, Inc. since 2007 (Chairman; Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee Chair; Compensation Committee)
- Donaldson Company, Inc. from 2003 to 2022
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. from 2002 to 2020
Skills and qualifications:
- Chief executive experience: Mr. Wiehoff’s experience as the CEO of a Fortune 500 company gives him valuable leadership and business expertise, as well as extensive executive management experience.
- Corporate governance: Mr. Wiehoff’s experience as the Chairman of a public company and on the governance committees of numerous public companies provides valuable corporate governance expertise to our Board.
- Digital, technology, or cybersecurity experience: Through his experience as the leader at a logistics company, Mr. Wiehoff provides extensive expertise to our Board in executing strategy around technological transformation.
- Financial reporting and accounting: Mr. Wiehoff gained broad financial reporting and accounting expertise through his experience as an audit manager for a large accounting firm.