John P. Wiehoff
Director since 2020
Business experience: Mr. Wiehoff is the Chairman and retired Chief Executive Officer of C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., a multimodel transportation services and third-party logistics company. He has served as Chairman since 2006. He also served as President from 1999 to 2019 and as Chief Executive Officer from 2002 to 2019. Prior to 1999, Mr. Wiehoff served in various senior leadership roles at C.H. Robinson starting in 1992 and began his career at Andersen Worldwide LLP with several different positions including audit manager.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. since 2002
- Donaldson Company, Inc. since 2003 (Audit Committee Chair)
- Polaris Industries, Inc. since 2007 (Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee Chair; Compensation Committee)
Skills and qualifications:
- Chief executive experience: Mr. Wiehoff’s experience as the CEO of a Fortune 500 company gives him valuable leadership and business expertise.
- Financial reporting and accounting: Mr. Wiehoff gained broad financial reporting and accounting expertise through his experience as an audit manager for a large accounting firm.
- Technological transformation: Through his experience as the leader at a logistics company, Mr. Wiehoff provides extensive expertise to our Board in executing strategy around technological transformation.