U.S. Bank Named One of the Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion
“When we hire employees who bring diverse perspectives and abilities to the table, we become a better company,” said
“We believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to achieve their personal best,” says
- Panel discussions and in-person speakers on disability-focused issues.
- Top-down support of initiatives, including our Disability BRG, from senior executives.
- Hiring partnerships with community organizations to increase work opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
- Employee benefits and programs to support caregivers of children, partners, spouses or parents with disabilities.
- Our membership in the Autism @ Work Employer Roundtable, through which we work with other leading companies to advance opportunities for individuals on the Autism spectrum.
For more information on U.S. Bank’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, visit usbank.com/diversity.
About the Disability Equality Index (DEI)
The Disability Equality Index (DEI) is a joint initiative of the
The DEI is an aspirational, educational, recognition tool that is intended to help companies identify opportunities for continued improvement and help build a company’s reputation as an employer of choice.
The DEI brings together AAPD, the nation’s largest disability rights organization, and Disability:IN, the leading national business-to-business network, to collectively advance the inclusion of people with disabilities. The organizations are complimentary and bring unique strengths that make the project relevant and credible to corporate America and the disability community.
AAPD is a convener, connecter, and catalyst for change, increasing the political and economic power of people with disabilities. As one of the leading national cross-disability civil rights organizations, AAPD advocates for the full recognition of rights for the over 60 million Americans with disabilities. Learn more at: www.aapd.com.
Disability:IN, formerly known as the US Business Leadership Network, is the leading nonprofit resource for business disability inclusion worldwide. Partnering with more than 180 corporations, Disability:IN expands opportunities for people with disabilities across enterprises. The organization and 50 affiliates raise a collective voice of positive change for people with disabilities in business. Through its programs and services, Disability:IN empowers businesses to achieve disability inclusion and equality, with the goal of advancing inclusion to the point when the organization is no longer necessary. Learn more at: www.disabilityin.org.
About U.S. Bank
Arielle Goldberg, U.S. Bank Public Affairs and Communications