New U.S. Bank Mobile App Delivers 100 Million Insights, Adds Dozens of New Features and Now Available on Android
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190820005661/en/
“We are thrilled to have Spanish available on the
One of the most popular features in the new app, which debuted in April, is Insights – a highly personalized feed of key financial information for customers that shows them things like an end of month cash flow analysis, a potential duplicate transaction charge warning or a full breakdown their spending by category. Powered by artificial intelligence, Insights help customers quickly, confidently and securely manage their finances with just a few taps.
“I’m so proud of this team and their unrelenting customer-first mindset,” said
Other new features in the new
- New Insights: New Insights help customers earn more with their money by saving or investing.
- Zelle® features: Recurring payment functionality and a simplified money request process have been added, among other new features.
- New account enrollment options: Home equity loan products, savings and investing have been added to the product marketplace and now it’s even quicker for non-
U.S. Bankcustomers to view and apply for new products.
- New credit card options: Card lock and unlock and Add to Apple Wallet are now available in the app for
U.S. Bankcredit cards.
- Direct deposit form: One of the most requested forms – direct deposit enrollment – is now available within the app.
- Simpler account transfers: Transfers are now even easier, including standard transfers, credit account advances and brokerage transfers, including IRA contributions and distributions.
- Enhanced mortgage account information: Key information including various billing, escrow and tax statements are now available directly in the app.
Loan approval is subject to credit approval and program guidelines. Not all loan programs are available in all states for all loan amounts. Interest rates and program terms are subject to change without notice. Visit usbank.com to learn more about
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by
Antoine J. LaFromboise, U.S. Bank